- Open your smartphone camera app and scan the QR code. The QR code can be found next to the charging socket
- If you already have the Parkable app, the app will open onto the EV charger page. If you don’t have the app you’ll be taken to the App or Play Store to download Parkable and create an account
- Follow the in-app prompts to start charging. If it’s your first time using Parkable, this will include adding your payment and vehicle details
- The app will tell you when you’ve started charging!
- When you want to stop charging, open the app, tap the ‘You have an active session’ banner, and follow the prompts!
Charge your EV by scanning the QR code from Parkable on Vimeo.